Today, everything is progressing towards digital. Companies across the world and across industries are taking the digital route, opening up a great number of career opportunities. While the projected job growth for the graphic design industry is predicted to grow 7% from 2015 to 2022*.
There are also a number of trends that are expected to take over the digital world. 2019 will be all about delivering on user experience: web design trends will prioritize speed and mobile design, eye-catching simple designs with asymmetrical layouts, immersive video backgrounds, and more.
The Print industry grew from INR303 billion to INR331 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach INR369 billion in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 5.7 per cent. It is projected that the industry of graphic designing will continuously grow 7% more from 2015 to 2022 The major turnover will possibly happen for graphic designers in the publishing, newspaper, and book sector.
GRAPHIC DESIGN TRENDS 2019:-
- Smashing stereotypes
- Colour gradients
- Striving for simplicity
- Super-functional logos
- Disruptive typography
- Motion graphics in branding
Visual Content Development For Print & Social Media is a comprehensive program that trains students in all aspects of Graphic Design, Print Design etc. which makes you a complete design professional. This program exposes you to the fundamentals, techniques and trends in print & publishing required to succeed in the industry.
It uses industry-endorsed techniques to make the student an in demand new media creative professional for rich multimedia content, visually appealing websites, logos for advertisements, concepts of digital graphics, image editing for print & publishing, etc.
LEARNING OUTCOMES : VISUAL CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- Explain various visualization and imagery techniques
- Explain the fundamentals of Graphics and various aspects of drawings
- Explain the fundamentals of typography and its scope and application in contemporary society
- Create artworks/Illustrations
- Use Image Editing tools and retouch images
- Understand functional aspects of print advertising
- Design and publish a page layout for magazine and brochures
- Understanding Camera Angles & Film Grammar Create storyboards and Animatics
- Understand audio & video editing
- Understand Video Editing Grammar & Techniques Create Motion Graphics & Compositing for Videos
EXIT PROFILES :
- Graphic Designer
- Layout Designer
- Motion Graphics Artist
- Motion Graphics Designer
- Video Editor
- Storyboard Artist
Our Visual Content Development for Print and Social Media course trains you in all aspects of graphic design, print design, and more. Join this course for your bright future.