ABOUT USAbout Us
Arena Animation is the Animation, Web designing, VFX & Multimedia education arm of Aptech Ltd. Over the past 18 years, Arena Animation has successfully trained more than 400,000 students through its career-oriented courses.
Today, TV channels bring awesome animation into our homes & the film industry is bringing out fantastic films every week. According to a report by Research & Markets, the estimated size of the Indian animation industry is US $247 million, growing at 15-20% per year. At the same time, the market outside India is much bigger & Indian companies work on outsourced international animation projects as well.
Such a huge & growing industry requires thousands of skilled, trained people to work in animation studios, ad film & VFX companies, video processing & editing studios, and others.
To prepare you for a well-paying career in this field, Arena Institute provides world-class education through a wide network of centres in 20 countries. Arena Animation offers a variety of animation, filmmaking, VFX, gaming, multimedia & web designing courses that get you job-ready in a few months.
You can even do these courses along with attending college or a job.
STUDY WITH ARENA!
- Arena Animation imparts quality education in Animation, Web designing, VFX, Gaming & Multimedia. These trained professionals find job placements in major studios across India & overseas. Here is how Arena ensures high standards:
- Collaborative cloud-based learning platform: E-books, study material and video tutorials, all available on Onlinevarsity
- Multiple course options : Variety of career & short-term courses tailored to the needs of students & working professionals.
- Quality faculty : Trained & certified faculty who teach the latest techniques in the animation industry, using the most cutting-edge software. Thanks to such training, Arena students create award-winning, quality animation films.
- Job-ready students : Workshops and events such as Creative Minds & Perspectives, as well as studio visits are organized to encourage student-industry interaction and prepare students to be industry-ready.
- Placement activities : Job fairs, campus placement drives, etc. are conducted for students to get suitable job placements in the industry.